TIME2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ask The Entrepreneur Forum 2012 : Business Clinic & Cocktail.
Theme: How to grow a successful business by attracting profitable customers.
Ask the Entrepreneur Forum is a transformational experience and business networking opportunity for results-focused start-up entrepreneurs and business leaders. It is a platform for sharing new ideas, best practices and trends that are shaping the future of successful business in Uganda.
This year’s discussion will focus on improving profitability and sustaining business growth through customer- pleasing service in form of an interactive and hands-on business coaching session facilitated by World Class Business Coaches and a panel discussion with successful Uganda Entrepreneurs.
Ask the Entrepreneur Forum bridges the gap between your passion for business success and the Know-ledge, Networks, Practices and Tools required to make it happen.
Who is right for this? This event will bring together Start up Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Managers, Bankers, Insurers, Lawyers, Tax Advisors, Financial Consultants, Communication & Marketing Experts Experts, Business Analysts with highly successful Ugandan Entrepreneurs.
Take home : Participants will learn to:
- Identify opportunities for business
- Turn a business idea into a business plan
- Develop a winning business model and strategy
- Secure financing for your new business and manage your finances for growth
- Set up structures , systems and processes for managing your business
- Hire and manage the best human resource for your business
- Use cheaper, modern and effective communication and marketing tools
- Attract, manage and retain profitable customers
- Create more value for customers and sustain growth through customer-pleasing service.
- Francis Egbuson- CEMM Group
- Charles Henderson- Henderson Harper and Associates
- Michael Niyitegeka-CoCIS
- Caleb Owino-Fireworks Advertising
- Donnah Masolo- Sparkles & Ultra Salons
Moderator: Arinaitwe Rugyendo, Entrepreneur & Director, Pepper Publications
Time: Business Clinic 2 – 5 PM | Cocktail 6- 7 PM |Panel Discussion 7-9 PM
Fee: UGX 200,000
Sheraton Rwenzori BallRoom.
We have limited corporate seating,branding and exhibition space available. Reserve your place now. Call Shiro 0792952131 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org