VENUEKampala Serena Hotel
TIME9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Theme: My life My Future
The Full Woman Health camp is back with valour. Don’t miss this exciting, inspirational and educational event. The theme, My Life My Future will enable you take personal responsibility to ensure you are living a “FULL life” healthwise. Our focus this year is on reproductive health. Join us as we explore a wide range of topics and take charge of your life.
A full exhibition session has been planned and a group of panelists (specialists, practitioners & exhibitors) will engage
Some topics include:
1. Fertility; are you standing in the way? Mulago’s Dr Mark Muyingo reveals why you may be failing to conceive and tells you about your options as well as reproductive rights.
2. Fibroids; Myths, Misconceptions and the facts. IHK’s gynaecologist Dr Asa helps you tell the three apart.
3. Child nutrition: Feeding the future right? Find out from National Nutrition adviser Dr Jennifer Mugisha from MSH STRIDES for Family Health
4. Staying sane amidst a challenging financial climate. Maggie Kigozi, former UIA executive director shares her experience on how todays working woman can beat all odds to succeed.
5. Packaging for success (Power dressing). Fashion designer Santa Anzo lets you in on how to achieve a winning look in your professional and personal life.
6. Sexual health; Pleasure and Responsibility (TBA)
Other areas to be handled will include; eye care and fitness. There will also be an exhibition of a wide range of products from beauty, fitness, health, among others and entertainment. Don’t miss out on this wonderful experience.