SHAMIM REALTORS LIMITED in conjunction with Supreme Diaspora Point would like to invite you to the inaugural Kenya-Uganda EXPO to be held from 12th July 2019 to 14th July 2019 in Kampala Uganda.
According to the Central Bank of Kenya statistics, inward formal remittances from the Kenya Diaspora stood at KES.274.37 Billion in 2018, accounting for 4% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The rising remittances over the past five years have provided a useful source of foreign exchange, helped raise foreign reserve as well as maintained the stability of the shilling.
This is an indication that the Diaspora has huge transformative effects on the Kenyan economy and a critical driver towards the achievement of the big four agenda by providing income for households, education, healthcare, housing, businesses and farming.
The opening up of the East African Community, abolition of work permits and Mutual recognition agreements between various professional bodies have allowed for cross-border practices among professionals in accounting, architecture, dentistry, medicine, engineering , IT, and hospitality . Highly skilled migrants tend to earn relatively high incomes in these destinations. These movements have also opened up expansion opportunities for the SME sector to trade, manufacturing, housing and investments Business Opportunity to partnership Partnerships hold the key to realizing the growing scale and potential impact of the diaspora remittance by reducing costs and saving time while creating a gateway to financial inclusion
It is against this background that Shamim Realtors Limited with Supreme Diaspora Point would like to partner with your company to the inaugural Kenya - Uganda Expo scheduled to take place in Kampala, on 12th July 2019 to 14th July 2019.
The Expo will bring together different Kenyan entities in Real Estate, insurance, investments, home interior stakeholders and Cooperative sectors on one floor to showcase their products and Services. This is also an opportunity for Kenyan companies to interact with affluent non Kenyans as they get advice on the most viable investment vehicles in Kenya.
Benefits to your company:
• Meeting prospective buyers for a one on one interaction
• Increasing your brand awareness to the targeted clientele
• Make instant sales / generate a list of prospects for follow –up.
• Enlighten and answer questions on the Kenyan investment market
• Access to the contact list of all invited guests and attendants for data mining Promotion Mechanism
• Partnership with Association of Kenyans in Uganda
• Partner with the Kenyan High Commission in Uganda
• An invite only cocktail on 12th July 2019 at the expo venue whereby various sponsors will give a presentation of their products and services. Online and mainstream media advertising
To participate in the expo, kindly contact us on 0734 35 1234.